dimanche 19 mars 2017

State Of Mind



Dear Dolls and Gents

Life is hectiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic . and i have been in a different mood every single day it's been a while now. You know... ups and downs, anxiety, and a bunch of mixed feelings this post can't handle.

So whenever i'm self conscious about my body or feeling super confident, there is Black to comfort me in times of doubt and complement me when i'm singing Who Run The World. Black is everything to me, it always works no matter what, İ just need to make the pieces fit together and let the darkness do the rest (sounds witchy haha)

An all black outfit is super powerful and kind of edgy too, and i love that too much. Add to it anything, just anything and it will still be very chic, whether it's a leather jacket or a statement coat.

Since i have been so uninspired lately (hence the absence of OOTDs on Instagram) i was walking down memory lane checking last year's different outfits, i saw my only pair of leopard shoes that i almost never wear and totally forgot about;  and i instantly had this crazy need of resuscitating my  infatuation with Leopard. I started the hunt for a light leopard coat, or some kind of a jacket , nothing furry or fluffy, just a classic light piece that I can keep forever and wear infinitely. When i found this piece in Mango, I just had to get it.

Here is how i styled my leopard statement piece, a black outfit, basically a black turtle neck sweater a black skirt and black ankle boots. Taking no risks seemed perfect at that time. I also stripped myself of all accessories, just a pair of a very minimal earrings and my black watch and that was about it. I felt like the coat didn't need anything more. Once the weather is warmer i think i can make more use of this piece, so be ready for more outfits featuring this coat.






At this point of my life, I feel like i need more classic pieces, things that will last forever, i'm not into trends, but more into the forever chic state of mind, and that doesn't just cover the way i dress, but everything else, the way i deal with my life, the people I know; work, future plans.

My state of mind? Invest in what's going to last you forever.

Details:

Coat: Mango
Sweater: Stradivarius
Skirt: Mango
Ankle Boots: Stradivarius
Bag: Mango

4 commentaires:

  1. Interesting post- beautiful outfit! :)

    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer


  2. Hello and welcome to our valued customers with you شركة المهندس
    the best cleaning company in the eastern region offers many cleaning services in the news and jubail of cleaning homes villas apartments sofa beds carpet cabinets air conditioning swimming pools all cleaning services our company is keen on your lands always and brings to you everything new in the cleaning world شركة تنظيف منازل بالخبر
    One of the largest public cleaning companies in Al-Khobar provides you with cleaning services at the best and lowest possible price in cleaning a house. We also offer you a price list that suits you always and it is agreed to clean the house. If it is agreed, we will send workers to clean a house immediately. We also provide services. Another, which is شركة تنظيف منازل بالجبيل
    The Engineer for Home Cleaning in Jubail City offers everything new and exclusive in the world of cleanliness. House cleaning is very hard and tiring and it does not seem from a strong and reputable company to complete the cleaning of the house in the best possible way. You can contact us and we will reach you wherever you are keen on always Fulfill your request immediately, immediately

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I liked your website so much. I am also providing same content like this. If you want to read, just visit my website
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    card games

    RépondreSupprimer