vendredi 5 décembre 2014

Mademoiselle Hecy F/W 14: MY PICKS




Hello Dolls&Gents!

Hope you are doing great and that you are enjoying this not-at-all-cold December weather !

Today's post is a kind of a favorites one! my favorite pieces from the new Mademoiselle Hecy !
let me tell you something, Mademoiselle Hecy is one of my absolute favorite tunisian clothing brands, i could pick all their pieces and take them home haha, nah seriously, i love what Hend and Cyrine are doing, great job with the designs, feminine, flowy textures, slightly on the bohemian side, quite chic and comfy with cotton (chic comfy, huh !) i love their dresses and skirts mucho, and today i'm going to show you my picks from the new F/W 14, let's roll, shall we?












Close ups:












You can always check Mademoiselle Hecy's facebook page here, or go check their store in La Soukra

Comment below and tell me what are your favorite picks !

Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and on Tumblr (if you like my not so optimistic stuff)


Stay Sophisticated,


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire