lundi 15 septembre 2014

New York Fashion Week SS15, a RoundUp




September might not be my favorite month of the year, but i still find some excitement in it with the whole fashion drama going on, New York, London, Paris, Milan... you know what they say : "September is the January of Fashion" 

i have been wowed by so many collections on the NYFW runway, the themes, the 50's (Donna Karan) the 60's and the 70's vibes (Hugo Boss, Carolina Herrera), the bohemian inspiration (Rachel Zoe), the structured cuts(Proenza Schouler), the soft and fairy like energies (Oscar De La Renta), the military theme ( Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger) the eastern designers (who are my absolute favorite designers of the whole wide world, you know me and my addiction to India and Asia in General) who have done a GREAT job, Naeem Khan, Reem Acra and Anna Sui , to name a few. 

without any further rambling, here are my picks: 

































I hope you enjoyed my lil post about the most important season in Fashion. 
What were your favorite pieces? 
London Fashion Week is going on, and it's looking pretty exciting, go on Instagram and Facebook to check out my fav shows of the moment and a daily update of what's happening in London !

Photo Credit: Vogue.co.uk


Stay Glam,

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire