mardi 24 juin 2014

La Dokkana



Dear Dolls&Gents !

I come to you today with a delicious, VERY delicious post!
i had lunch at El Dokkena with my friends, a couple of weeks ago, a restaurant in La Marsa, Tunis
It was a recommendation of a friend of ours, so we headed there, the place was really really cool, with an air of vintagy ambiance that made the restaurant unique and authentic to me.
the menu came in a vinyl ( t bad i didn't take a picture of it, but below is a photo i found on foursquare) really cool huh ? let me tell you something very important about this restaurant, it is very affordable and the food tastes quite delicious, nothing fancy or anything, just the usual meals with a very yummy taste and a VIEW !
the restaurant is right in front of the gorgeous beach of La Marsa, you can see the Corniche, the beach, people walking, so relaxing , i had a very very good time in a good company

This is how the restaurant looks like ( i didn't take many photos unfortunately, it was way too hot !)







not my photo! photo credit: foursquare


the food :





the aftermath !! so good !
and of course, me being very ... persistent 


After La Marsa, we went to Sidi Boussaid, a must for me everytime I go near that blue city ! But i'll leave that for another post ;)

I hope you liked this post! Have you been to La Dokkena? what is your favorite restaurant ?

Be Happy, 

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic... 

2 commentaires:

  1. cet endroit me manque, la vue sur mer, l'ambiance de l'été ; tout est bon et beau <3
    merci pour ces photos marmar <3
    boussa kbira

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hahaha u really have a good sense of humour :p i really loved the place
    Thanks a lot !

    RépondreSupprimer