samedi 10 mai 2014

My Jesse Nails Exprerience





Hello Dolls and Gents!

In my recent post ElBazar  I mentioned this girl with the gorgeous nailarts, and i remembered that i saw her on Sweet Wild Fashion post, which i loved! so i gave in to the temptation of having Jesse Nails at last ! Safa my sister was the first to try it, and she chose a typical safa design, Minnie Mouse, I went with sth blue (very highly expected) the turkish bad eye symbol : Nazar , i was literally OBSESSED with them !

عسلامة ! 
ليوم بش نحكيلكم على  جاس نايلز ، حكيتلكم عليها ديجا في بوست الزار البزار  قبل، كانتل تجربة حلوة برشة، خاصةً وانا أول مرة نعمل ذوافر عند منكوريست ! هي اسمها نرجس طفلة مزيانة وموهوبة، تقرا وفي نفس الوقت تمارس في هوايتها ! سويت وايلد فاشن كي حكاو عليها شهاوني بش نجرب حتى أنا وياسر عجبوني ذوافري وذوافر أختي صفاء ، هي ختارت حاجة روز وفينو ميني ماوس وأنا خترت بطبيعة حاجة زرقة، سمبول العين متع تركيا " نازار" 








Thank u Doni for the photo !!

I was so obsessed with my nails that i spammed your Instagram feed with them !







I hope you liked this post, go check Jesse Nails on FB, she is amazing !

Don't forget to comment down below, and follow me on Instagrammy Facebook Page, and Pinterest

Stay Fierce, 

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic....

1 commentaire: