lundi 12 mai 2014

DIY: Flavored Water 100% Natural

   


Hellou Dolls & Gents !

Today's post is about my recent obsessions ( because you know i have so many endless obsessions) something i've doing for a few days, an i dea i got from Pinterest, so i would drink more water, because i'm such a lazy lousy water drinker, i drink less than one Litre a day which is awful, i know !!
هالووو عليكم 
ليوم بش نوركم كفاش نعمل الماء علي بنكهة الغلة ! تعلمت الطريقة هذي بش نولي نشرب أكثر ماء ماني انا كارثة نشرب أقل من لتر ماء فالنهار وساعات دبوزة الماء تشدني 3 أيام !!!!!

so i shared the pictute below on Instagram :


Some of you asked me how did I do it , here i am sharing with you the easy steps to a healthy alternative for water drinking ! no need for pétillante with gas and probably sugar, summer is all about light healthy drinks !

Here are the easy steps !

  بعد محطيت التصويرة متع الماء إلي بلفراز  (التصويرة إلي لفوق ) فما منكم شكون سالني كفاه نعملو  وهاني بش نوريكم 






I hope you will like it
follow my obsessions on PinterestInstagram and on My Facebook Page

Stay Fruity, 

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

3 commentaires: