samedi 12 avril 2014

My Spring Nails Picks





Hellou Dolls & Gents !

Spring is here, I finally sat with my nail polish collection and could hardly pick my favs for Spring Season, i said "hardly" because i don't usually categorize my Makeup for winter, spring and summer, i like wearing anything i like whenever i want to. But i did this for you guys, so that you would know what are my favs for the moment.

عسلامتكم 
الربيع جاء وأخيراً قعدت وحطيت مونكراتي الكل قدامي وبديت عادة نفرز ألوان الربيع . مع أني منحبش نقسم مكياجي إلى فصول، نعمل إلي نحب عليه وقت إلي نحب عليه.
خترتلكم 7 ألوان بش تراوني عاملتهم ياسر في الطقس المشمس هذا .

my picks from a huge pile of awesome colors 





 !I hope you guys liked this post


,Stay Blooming
xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic 

2 commentaires:

  1. J'ai adoré celui de Kiko et tout les couleurs de la marque Elégant <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the red one!
    Kisses and happy sunday!
    http://www.milanotime.net

    RépondreSupprimer