lundi 28 janvier 2013

Merhaba...ISTANBUL (part1)


Hey Dolls and Gents !
I know I know, you want to kill me for being this late on posting some of pictures from my recent Istanbul trip. Enough excuses here is the post.
I did not take as many pictures as I wanted to, because it was only 3 days, YES, 3 days (minus the 2 days of traveling that I don"t count) so excuse the not so many pictures, ( Ines is killing me in her head right now :p ).
My sister Safa was my companion as always, for i love her company despite the fights :p We got to have some time off from this crazy life, and rest our minds and souls somewhere we love, the place we have always loved, Istanbul , my dream city!
Everytime is like the first time, as soon as you step on its ground you feel that ... euphoria going through your veins, and if you are an addict like me, you smile alone like an idiot :p bottom line, the trip was AMAZING !
Here are some pictures of the gorgeous charming lovely cold and warm city, Istanbul :




left: sister safa, right: Mona, friend
dreams that come true..

















The magic of the Coffee

Istanbul, finally...

Safa, all smiley in front of the food , poor thing, she starved

i dont really love you, but you were my only choice at that time :s
yeah You guessed it right, i was HUNGRAYYYY! ! 
and there was the first one of the Merhaba...ISTANBUL saga, Hope you enjoyed it and that I didnt scare you off with all my charm with the food and all :p I can be charming for real in the parts to come (inchalah).

BY THE WAYYY , today i finally created a FB page for the blog, you have been there to support me and to share the love, thank you sooo much everyone ! you can like my FB page here ! 

If you have not subscribed to my blog yet, please do by clicking on the blue icon above Members. 

You can Follow me on Twitter , Pinterest and Polyvore .

Stay Tuned for Part 2 of this cool trip! 

Stay Dreamy,

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

11 commentaires:

  1. saha saha! lovely destination. mouhannad ????? looool

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank u so much rim for the comment, and yessss found many many mouhanads :p
      xoxo MARWA

      Supprimer
  2. Love what u wrote Mati sooo Charming u made me dreamin' whith u ,it is just AMAZinG!!keep it up ;)))

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank u so much hajoura for the sweet comment !
      next time it's us together ;)

      xoxo Marwa

      Supprimer
  3. j'adooooooooooooooooooooooore <3 vous me manquez safsouff et toi :*

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hâte de lire la suite!! Istanbul est vraiment une ville magique..

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. SAHA SAHA Marwa :D hope that was a relaxing trip for you and your sister ! your pics are so funny i love them. keep them coming in the 2nd part plz :) :)

    XO thebeautybuzzer.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. J'adore lire tes posts, toujours aussi légers et drôles, les photos donnent vraiment envie de voir la suite, allllezzzz on veut la 2ème partie ! :)
    Bisous
    Jess

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It looks like you had so much fun in İstanbul! But I wonder part 2:))) and other pics of Istanbul!
    kisses from Turkey:)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Awww, I'm so jealous!! I would love to go to Istanbul!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ahh, such a nice feeling to travel to an exciting city! I'm glad you girls went and had a nice time!! You deserve it :*

    RépondreSupprimer