lundi 25 juin 2012

Products I used on the Dum-Pukht Dinner


As I am faithful to you dear Dolls and Gents here comes the post where I show you the products I used to realize the fresh dewy makeup I had on the Dum-Pukht dinner night out.

here is a list of the products:

Foundation: 
I used this refreshing cream as a base for my foundation, it smells great and makes my face feel fresh and smooth.



This is the foundation I bought recently, I have to be honest i'm not crazy about it, it  is not covering at all, unless I add 2 layers (or more), but it's matt and fresh



This product is my June fav ! it is mattifying , the powder sticks to my foundation amazingly and the blending is just easy. shade melts  in my skin. a win for me !

 eye makeup:

I'm so in love with this product ! it is an eyeshadow base, it helps the eyeshadow looks better and stays longer!

This palette looks horrible, right? :p I got it from mom a long time ago, an s it's amazingly still funtional ! those were the clors i used as eyeshadows 

this is the mascara that i have been wearing for the last 4 years. i love its dramatic  result on my lashes.
my fav eyeliner !

Blush and hightlighter :
baked shimmer all-over illuminator / 03 Apricot nuance "baked to light"  from THE FACESHOP

Flormar True color , karma urun2
Lipstick:
I kept the lips nude, i wanst in bold lips mood :)

Lella : Pure Colors #1


and here are the products i used for my makeup on  the girls  nighty out ! Hoping you like it !

Stay Beautilicious,

xoxo Marwa Me Blind Optimistic...

2 commentaires:

  1. I liked your makeup that night, very fresh !:)
    Umm i'd like to try this essence powder...
    Thanks for sharing marwa !
    Bisou

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. thank u so much sweetie for the comments on my posts and the support love u !! and yeah this powder is magical it worked on me, ill bring it to u next time we meet so that u'd try it before purchasing it ;)
      xoxo Marwa

      Supprimer